• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

how to recover cut files from Flexi

gabagoo

A transformer blew up yesterday across the street from us and 500 businesses were powerless for over 3 hours. When the power came back my print comp had an issue with windows and would not start up. 6 months ago I had all the hard drives cloned and keep them for just this reason. swapped out the hard drive and I am up and running again and I could get all my current updated files off the old harddrive and reinstall them into my customer files. Worked like a charm, except I forgot that I need to get the current cut/ print files out of the old drive and figure they must be resident somewhere in the flexi program...any idea where to retrieve them?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
C: (or whatever your hard drive letter is) , Program Files (x86)>SAi>SAi Production Suite>Jobs and Settings>FlexiJobs. There you will see each machine with it's own folder. Keep in mind only any jobs you have set to HOLD after print or cut will be there.

IsItFasst

I normally just use a USB case for the old hard drive so I can just plug it in and get any files off of it I may need.