Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to remove keyloggers

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by phototec, Apr 10, 2011.

1. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    Tags:
  2. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Keyloggers can be a beautiful thing. Keyloggers let me catch my former business partner embezzling funds and helped prosecute him for the $114,000 he stole from the previous owners.

3. ProWraps

ProWraps Very Active Member

Sep 30, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    i keylog every machine i own. both in my house and my business.

4. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    Ok, I was thinking more like a keylogger your get when you download something off the internet, and you don't know you have it on your computer. And everything you do is being watched by some scammmer on the internet.

I can see from a business standpoint, that you might want to monitor your employees habits on the computer and or your children at home, so you know where they have been lurking on the web.

So it can be a good thing when used for the right reason!

:wavingflag:

5. njshorts

njshorts Active Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Meadville, PA
    www.vipreantivirus.com handles keyloggers (a variant of spyware), viruses and other forms of malware... all in one. also, uses a TON less CPU and RAM than it's competitors... it's all I'll ever use.