• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to remove keyloggers

Pat Whatley

Keyloggers can be a beautiful thing. Keyloggers let me catch my former business partner embezzling funds and helped prosecute him for the $114,000 he stole from the previous owners.

phototec

i keylog every machine i own. both in my house and my business.

Ok, I was thinking more like a keylogger your get when you download something off the internet, and you don't know you have it on your computer. And everything you do is being watched by some scammmer on the internet.

I can see from a business standpoint, that you might want to monitor your employees habits on the computer and or your children at home, so you know where they have been lurking on the web.

So it can be a good thing when used for the right reason!

:wavingflag:

njshorts

Ok, I was thinking more like a keylogger your get when you download something off the internet, and you don't know you have it on your computer. And everything you do is being watched by some scammmer on the internet.

I can see from a business standpoint, that you might want to monitor your employees habits on the computer and or your children at home, so you know where they have been lurking on the web.

So it can be a good thing when used for the right reason!

:wavingflag:

www.vipreantivirus.com handles keyloggers (a variant of spyware), viruses and other forms of malware... all in one. also, uses a TON less CPU and RAM than it's competitors... it's all I'll ever use.