• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to replace this sign face?

jtiii

I paid good money for you to read this!
Existing customer - nobody knows who did the sign originally - what do I need for this? Apparently it got sucked out in a storm.
ScreenShot.png

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Existing customer - nobody knows who did the sign originally - what do I need for this? Apparently it got sucked out in a storm.
View attachment 161884

Ooooohhh! I know the answer...

Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle. The missing panel used to say "GOYAKOD". But that was before the pandemic...and "money for nuthin" became more than just a song.

(For the uninitiated...the sign is for Michigan Works! It's our stage agency responsible for providing job seekers with support, training, resume services, etc...).

I've been a recipient of educational benefits of the small business library at our local MW, and they really are an awesome bunch of caring people. But I have to believe they're feeling more like the Maytag repair man as of late.

JB

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Ooooohhh! I know the answer...

Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle. The missing panel used to say "GOYAKOD". But that was before the pandemic...and "money for nuthin" became more than just a song.

(For the uninitiated...the sign is for Michigan Works! It's our stage agency responsible for providing job seekers with support, training, resume services, etc...).

I've been a recipient of educational benefits of the small business library at our local MW, and they really are an awesome bunch of caring people. But I have to believe they're feeling more like the Maytag repair man as of late.

JB
Huh?

brdesign

To find out who originally did it check with the permitting office to see if they still have a copy of the permit with the sign company's name. Also, look for a UL label stuck somewhere on the sign.