• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to restore a palette in CorelDraw X3?

B Snyder

I've fussed with my Pantone Coated color palette a little too much and don't have a backup. I can't find a way to simply copy the original palette from the install disk. Is there another way to restore the palette file to its original condition?

:thankyou:

Goatboy

Id try window>color pallete>pantone whicheveryou were using..unless you were saving over the top of your default should return to normal.

ovrcafnatd

If that doesn't work for you
I could try to locate mine and send it to you email.

Oh oh
orrrr you could try going to pantone.com - sign up
and I think they have palettes there for dld.

Goatboy

umm if you fussed with your palette thats fine and all but it doesnt override your default pantones ...less of course you dug way down into the bowels of corel and actually saved over it. Generally modified palletes are saved in Custom User Data..the core palletes themselves are much farther in...if you did rename it to something different and repair install CD

Goatboy

try this window>color palletes>open pallete>my computer>C:\...c:being whatever drive you have corel installed on>Program Files>Corel>Your version of corel here..usually reads CorelDraw Graphics Suite X3>Languages>EN>Programs>Data...here is were the default palletes lay

B Snyder

Thanks all. I got it figured out.
The things that are so confusing between midnight and 2am become much clearer at 8am after the first cup of coffee. :thankyou: