• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help How to save my parameter file back to my computer for mimaki cjv 30-130

kensign

I have now replaced the bad transitor, A1472 and c4520
Now if i power it up, sure it will give me error, for ffc , sliding board are disconnected,print head missing, But could i be fast enough to go to service mode or quickly to download my old board parameters files,,etc.. I fried the mainboard previously, Now i fixed it. But wasn't sure if i could back up the files to my computer, in case if it will happen again. please suggest.---updated

The long story. leaking to the head bord and burn to mainboard and maybe sliding board , or pcam board.
and first read a code 06, then machine shut down, never power up, no led lights, except one on sliding board, green button on ,

I have done all the tps on the mainboard, From tp1 to tp 8.

yet, I got one test print tp3 very low, It's like zero. 0.00. Others are in the range between 17kohm - 18kohms
I haven't done any voltages check on mainboard or others. I believe the power board is still working. It has green on the power button and has click sound. I have found some one else has green on meant poer board is ok. just believe so now..
I don't know where the tp3 leads to , where is the broken part and what to fix,,.
As for the sliding board , it has a red led on when push the power button on the side, no power on the panel,I test all the tp6-tp13. and tp 10 give me reading 1, all others give 17 and under 18. here says 10 m ohm and more is good, less than is bad.
Also test pin CN3-5 to cn3-7, no 8 , over 14 k ohm, except cn3-8 has 3.23, I don't see anything broken by eyes, where should i look for or test. please help.
My f 13 375 mA fuse had reading 0.09 ohm
power board fuse seems not broken,,

I tested all transistors on the heat radiator you called. Yet , found 2 are not giving reading , zero. I will get them changed. But i have something to make sure, My defective transistors are A1742 (L02) and C4550 (k12). Other transistor have reading between 17 t0 18. or below. Now i wanna ask what kind of transistor should i be getting, I googled, says C4550 (
11y . NEC. A1742 (11 L02).. Is the other reading number matters and they are excatly fitted. Please give advise.
Also dont know where to go with slidering board. I tested as the book. says. One tp give zero, others about the same. Tp6-tp13
Tp 10 give zero.