• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to Ship Framed Canvas?

TravisOdee

Need help here folks. I have 2- 20x16's going out soon but not sure how to ship them? Any help would be appreciated. We'll also have more sizes to ship soon.

Thanks

TravisOdee

Wasn't sure if there were specific boxes/ padded envelopes for framed canvas out there and curious as to how everyone else ships these?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Need help here folks. I have 2- 20x16's going out soon but not sure how to ship them? Any help would be appreciated. We'll also have more sizes to ship soon.

Thanks

Put them in small plastic garbage bags. That way they'll never scratch. The ease on down to your local UPS store. They should have proper boxes and Styrofoam corner protectors that will suspend the print in the box.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Make sure it is this guys day off when you call for pick up.

[video=youtube;tPzRPga6uDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tPzRPga6uDg[/video]

Otherwise I'd use a welded steel cage for each frame.....

wayne k
guam usa