• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to spend your tax return?

Mosh

What is a tax return? If you get a return then YOU paid TOO MUCH into the gov in the first place. If you are an employee you can get less taken out of your check each week if you are getting a big amount back.

BTW, I posted about taxes, but I DO NOT mind paying them. Look at the alternative, I could live in North Korea or Iran....or Canadia...LOL

ChicagoGraphics

The water jet pak is the only thing I want, I'd take the tron bike to.

What's a tax return? I haven't gotten one since I been on my own and that was 33 years ago!

Baz

I was gonna say "Hookers and blow" but some of those gadgets on that website look kool too.

MikePro

beyond me why you'd pay $450 for pills that make you poop gold, when you could easily drink a $50 of Goldschlager to achieve the same result... with added bonus of heartburn and being "white-girl wasted".

also,

YESSSSSS!
but heck, for 1mil... bet I could build a better one myself, AND double my annual salary for the two years it'd take me to do it.

Bigcat_hunter

Crib dribbler for me.

Attachments

• 91slq+lUwuL._SL1500_.jpg
    91slq+lUwuL._SL1500_.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 51