• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to update Firmware on JV33

Area51Graphix

Hi people!

My JV33 is showing an "ERROR 250 Y COORDINATES" and don´t star, someone here who has the same problem before tell me that I have to grease the rail and update the firmware.

Now my question is how can I update the firmware in my printer and where do I found the firmware:help.

Please guys if someone know please tell me I'm kind of desperate.

Thank for your time.

The printer is an JV33-160.

Artgunner

You need a tech to help you update. I watched a tech work on mine and he had to upload several times to get the problem fixed. Mimiaki only gives the firmware to techs.

Where are you located?

Art

Area51Graphix

Hello artgunner!!

I´m in Venezuela, but my tech guy is out on vacation and he start to work on january 18, that´s why I´m asking.

Thanks for your time men.

SAS

I have a rar file with JV33 4.00 and the upgrade information. If you pm me your email I can send it to you on Monday when I get back to the shop.

Area51Graphix

thank guys for your time, this morning the tech guy came to our shop and do the job, but it´s nice to see that we can found some help here.

bye..