• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How to Use Knomad Chalkart Studio

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
Hi Everyone

Ive attached a brief outline on how you can use our Chalkart Studio in your Sign Shop. We did this sign up before easter on our Roland VS-540 on adhesive vinyl with a matt laminate. The artwork printed out fantastic and our client loved it. We have over 500 images online now so check it out and let me know what you think.
If you want to see some more examples on how you can use it your shop, click on this link. http://www.chalkartstudio.com/Default.aspx?tabid=111

We are giving away our Designer Library for free with any Coupon Purchase. The Designer Library contains our Whole Library in Low Res Gifs and Jpegs which is perfect for doing layouts for clients plus 3 high resolution images to get you started. If you have any questions just let me know.

Cheers

Peter Rhodes

www.chalkartstudio.com

knomad-how-to-pic2.jpg