• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How was your day...

klemgraphics

I'm careful to ask that question. Often times I get a load of how terrible things are and how such and such a driver is such a bad driver and how this one person gave her a funny look or how slow the cashier was or even worse... I get to hear about OTHER people's drama and relationship issues or how terrible their day was.

I'd rather know how Mosh's day is.
Sounds like what I hear when I get home!:banghead:

And I would never be greeted at the door with a beer...unless I go the the neighbors house.

AUTO-FX

S

And I would never be greeted at the door with a beer...unless I go the the neighbors house.

Hah, I wouldnt even be GREETED.

Sometimes I'm not even sure why i go home at all...

Except that I work here alot, so that complicates the whole scenario...

SignosaurusRex

I'm careful to ask that question. Often times I get a load of how terrible things are and how such and such a driver is such a bad driver and how this one person gave her a funny look or how slow the cashier was or even worse... I get to hear about OTHER people's drama and relationship issues or how terrible their day was.

("Peanuts" comic strip adult voice) ....Waa waaa wawa waaa wha wa wawaa!

Attachments

• good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg
    good-grief-charlie-brown.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 77

Border

I'd say you need to look at the up side. You didn't have to hear her say "I hope someone stabs you F***ing dead!".

That's a what I heard a few nights ago. I will NEVER be late for sloppy joes at her mom's house again....mostly because I told her not to let the door hit her on the way out.

Hey, maybe it's time for a signs101 singles section????

How was your day, Mosh?

Jillbeans

You know, sometimes I actually hear that Charlie Brown teacher/adult waawaa voice when people talk to me.
hahaha

Pat Whatley

I would think people would ask all the time. There's a certain entertaining quality to a story that begins with "Well, I woke up with a killer hangover, in the front yard, naked except for a pair of rubber boots & a Waylon Jennings cowboy hat...."

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Mosh doesn't your typical workday end at 2 or 3 in the morning - after a busy day of downing brewskys and possum sniping from the combine?
I know that my wife is not particularly up to lively conversation at that time of the night either.

wayne k
guam usa

GypsyGraphics

Mosh doesn't your typical workday end at 2 or 3 in the morning - after a busy day of downing brewskys and possum sniping from the combine?
I know that my wife is not particularly up to lively conversation at that time of the night either.

wayne k
guam usa

naaa that doesn't fly... anyone who's lively enough to answer the question "how was your day" should still have enough energy left, when their done talking, to get out a few more words.... "and how was your day dear."

although, if ya had an especially crappy day... every now and then, you get to be self-absorbed... and get a pass on being considerate.

Last edited: