• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How would you decorate a convex mirror?

DL Signs

Never go against the family
THAT is the kind of info I'm looking for. Gonna research the transparent wrap film and see if it is clear enough to not fubar the mirror look. TYVM!:goodpost:

You don't have any of that sitting around, do you? :corndog:
I had some in stock for wrapping white translucent pan faces, not sure if I used it all up or not, been a minute since I did the last one of those. I'm out of the shop till Monday, if I remember (gettin' old) I'll see, maybe stick a piece on the bathroom mirror to see how clear it is.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
yeah I've always somehow been the guy to go to for "weird shit" :omg2:
I feel yer' pain... I seem to get all the stuff that other shops don't want to touch, like the one I did yesterday, wrapping a roll-up door on a cattle trailer. Guy tried several shops, all gave a quick "nope". 9 pin hinged heavily corrugated panels, couldn't remove the door to do it. Boss said, no problem for our guy (ugh). Pain in the.... But it turned out cool, customer loved it.

Gotta do your share of these jobs to set yourself apart from the herd too (so to speak). Even the ones that make ya' wanna take up day drinking :toasting:

Attachments

• KB01.jpg
    KB01.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 43

unclebun

Hard weeding only isn't worth it if you aren't charging enough for it. You could do this in cut vinyl if the graphic can be divided into rays that can be applied to the contour. The question is whether the customer will feel that $300 plus is worth it to have a frivolous idea carried out

JBurton

Signtologist
Gonna research the transparent wrap film
Arlon 6500 clear (I think, could be 6000 clear, either way it's made in both white and clear, gotta spec the clear) is pretty conformable, but I want to say first thing I'd do is peel the graphic, drop it upside down on the dome, then heat and stretch it. On my 560, 20pass black is nearly opaque to a lit panel, I'd wager it'd block mirror just fine.