• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How would you prefer to get you banner rolls?

ProWraps

i just re-read the title:

How would you prefer to get you banner rolls?

well.. since YOU ASKED..

im thinking, rolled on the thighs of virgins like a cuban cigar....

B Snyder

LG Bannux comes in a strong enough box that I've never received a roll that was damaged in any way.

johnnysigns

We get tons of Flexcon Vinyl in 300ft rolls that survive just fine in transit suspended in a box. The cardboard tubes generally leave flatspots in the banner.

I have brought in many containers of vinyl from both China and Korea. No way you can pack a container properly with anything other than Sono Tubes. The media is not pre skidded it is bulk packed (Crammed in) the container.

If you are bringing in several different widths and lengths of media no way to box it. Only issues with mass Sono tubes is that it is a tremendous waste of useless packing materials after they are unpacked.... I can't even find enough construction contractors to give them away and alot of them are not "green" they have carbon and other nasty heavy metals in the Cardboard.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 108
i would encourage all of you to check out BigFish's banner material that he is importing. It is a great value..twist his arm and you might be able to get a sample. it is good stuff for the price you can't go wrong.

sjm

If we could find a supplier that would ship 10' banner rolls FOB our warehouse less any packaging and remain competitive on price say within 5% then I would like to talk to such a supplier.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
If we could find a supplier that would ship 10' banner rolls FOB our warehouse less any packaging and remain competitive on price say within 5% then I would like to talk to such a supplier.

We can talk about this next week for sure

Typestries

Open a banner tube in 3 seconds. Stand it up. Pick it up, drop it on the floor at a slight angle, voila MDF cap pops right off and u just lift the sonotube off and away u go. No screwgun needed, works every time.