Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you set this up? Mutoh Falcon and Graphtec CE5000-120

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Bogie, May 17, 2007.

1. Bogie

Bogie Very Active Member

May 17, 2007
    The Mutoh is a Falcon Outdoor Junior 38" wide eco-sol ultra machine.

Right now I've got the Mutoh version of Scanvec's Photoprint 4.05 DX software.

I can upgrade it for $700ish, and the rep says that it'll print/cut just like the Flexi that he demoed... I am NOT using it for design - I primarily use Corel 12, but can upgrade that easily.

Primary use for the machines coupled will be decals, short run bumperstickers, and some window and vehicle signage.

Any solutions for running straight out of corel? I'm VERY green about the sign stuff - my background is wide format photo stuff, from HP to Encad to Epson 9000, 10600 and 9800...

If it's okay, I'm also going to post this in the Graphtec forum... If not, I figure I'll get slapped... Better to beg for forgiveness I guess...

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    No need to double post! Fred the Admin. doesn't appreciate it. Sorry I can not help you, but I don't think there is a way to print and cut out of Corel without some sort of bridge program.

3. Bogie

Bogie Very Active Member

May 17, 2007
    Oops... Sorry... I'd slap myself on the forehead, but I'm beat... Wrestled with the Mutoh all morning, and bought materials all afternoon... And then moved 'em in... And my neighbor is going to help me wrestle the Mutoh down a flight of stairs in a little while...

Is that enough penance?