• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How Ya'll Doin? .. from South Arkansas

mtroup

Well I've been a member for a little while and I like the site so I figured I'd stay around and introduce myself.. and yes I know we might say Ya'll and talk a little funny every now and then but surprisingly people do like digital printing down here too :Big Laugh

I've been in the business for about 6 years now (worked/learned with family before, as my father and uncle each have their own shop in other states) and have owned my own shop for the last 3.. I started out with a vinyl cutter and then ventured into screen printing after my first year of business and at the first of the year I bought a Roland Versacamm and an embroidery machine.

Like most of you on here I'm a one man shop (although I know there are some one woman shops around too.. not to offend anyone :) ) and deal with the same struggles I see posted on here every day from time to time as well.

Hopefully I'll be able to help out when I have the chance.. particularly if anyone ever has any tech issues as I also own an internet service and computer wiring/repair/consulting, etc business.

Well that's a lot longer than I expected so I'll leave it at that and see you around the forums, but maybe just the premium ones.. seems like those are the ones where all the excitement happens!