• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How you calibrat this...

Hielorojo

Hello there, firstly sorry for my English.....
Well, I would like know how you calibrat this:
attachment.php

attachment.php

there is very "slight" print over 10 and very "slight" print under I(you must look very very close to notice it), choose the 11 or 10? Choose H or I??
I have a Gerber Edge I and Gsx15 plus plotter.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• image1-2.jpg
    image1-2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 146
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 142

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Are you printing from a raster image or from a vector? I don't really see what you're asking about but the overall quality is horrible.

Hielorojo

Are you printing from a raster image or from a vector? I don't really see what you're asking about but the overall quality is horrible.
Hello Fred, "calibrate job" is a option of Omega to calibrat the Plotter with the Printer, for get a perfect cut, do you know about it?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hello Fred, "calibrate job" is a option of Omega to calibrat the Plotter with the Printer, for get a perfect cut, do you know about it?

I think I used it once in 1998 when I first got my Edge. I have no real memory of the steps but it was pretty easy.

I doubt that is your problem. You need to set up the job correctly including combining the color (if it is a vector) and then setting bleeds.

Hielorojo

I think I used it once in 1998 when I first got my Edge. I have no real memory of the steps but it was pretty easy.

I doubt that is your problem. You need to set up the job correctly including combining the color (if it is a vector) and then setting bleeds.

My "dude" is the next:
for calibrat the plotter, I have to choose the last "number row" with print over it, and the last "letter row" with print under it, ok?, so if you look the pics, which rows I have to choose?

11 or 10 row?
H or I row?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
My "dude" is the next:
for calibrat the plotter, I have to choose the last "number row" with print over it, and the last "letter row" with print under it, ok?, so if you look the pics, which rows I have to choose?

11 or 10 row?
H or I row?

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are asking.