• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Howdy! A nosy norwegian enters your world ;)

Myte

@cartoad: Hihi! Thank you. But "Uffda" really is something something you say instead "o-ooh..!", "(oh) darn!" etc.. ;) How fun that you know some ^^

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to the hours spent in doing what I can of my homework here. I am truely grateful for a forum with quality information created by you. Thanks.

Last edited:

Suz

Welcome, Myte!

It sounds like you are in your element and that is a good place to be, and to be young is a good place too. Glad you are here.

Kottwitz-Graphics

What do you peeps think of the price that I gave for a used SummaCut D60 and 16 rolls of vinyl + all other equipment she had for $ 2,120?

Welcome from Maryland. As far as cost...Is that $2120 in US dollars? If so, then thats not a bad price... I paid $2400 for my D-60 with the OPOS, shipped. Getting vinyl on top could be a nice bonus, depending on what brand.

natedawg9640

yes depending on the brand of vinyl. I've found that you get what you pay for in regards to vinyl. Not only from a durability standpoint, but a production/fallout as well. who's in the avatar?

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK USA

The vinyl may or may not be a bargain no matter what the brand if it is approaching or beyond its shelf life.

Myte

@natedawg9640: The avatar is myself, taken by a friend of mine. "Myte" means "a myth".

The vinyl says "3M Scotchscal Film Series 50"
And the application tape says "3M SCPS-100 application tape"

How does that sound? Anyone with experience with these?