• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

howdy from south east tx

derkdaigler

Just wanted to pop in and say hello . I have been creating and tinkering with all sorts of art aa long as i remember . As of now i been airbrushing for since 2007 and playing with pinstriping and hand lettering bout the same. I do art on the side because i just love every nkind of art and every aspect of it. Last year i painted a mardi gras float and have helmets clothing and every other substrate that will sit still long enough lol. Even some that dont like my friends. As far as signs go . Man i just had no idea there was so much to signs like carving sculptimg and so much more. All things i love by the way. But i have been doing alot of vintage style personalized wood signs and tiki carving. Im just overwhelmed with all these different hand made art pieces. I wana know it all! Im really interested in the carving of wood and these urethane boards and styrofoam. So get ready for me to have some questions lol:U Rock: