Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy from SW Missouri

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by signgirl2, Sep 14, 2009.

1. signgirl2

signgirl2 New Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Hello! What can I say- hmm...my husband & I own a Body Shop, and we bought a plotter & software for vehicle graphics, and now I am branching out to signs- started that about 2 months ago- I love it- I know I have alot to learn- I also do t's & hats- and am working with a profesional painter to get into more coustom stuff- he is my cousin & we will headed tword coustom paint work for vehicles & sign work. I am in a rural area with not much compitition, but a few cut throuats out there hacking prices- want to learn alot so i can do quality work and be able to keep the rates where they should be. I am already doing moe complex stuff than the compitition. Hope to learn alot on here. Have viewed a few galleries- you guys are awsome!:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. DOGraphics

DOGraphics Very Active Member

Aug 9, 2007
    :Welcome: 2 :signs101:

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    welcome from cali

4. knifemaker3

knifemaker3 Member

May 16, 2007
    :Welcome:

What part of SW Missouri? I'm in the eastern end of Douglas county way out in the sticks.

5. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    Welcome from OK

6. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
    Howdee from VA...................

7. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005