• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Howdy from SW Missouri

signgirl2

Hello! What can I say- hmm...my husband & I own a Body Shop, and we bought a plotter & software for vehicle graphics, and now I am branching out to signs- started that about 2 months ago- I love it- I know I have alot to learn- I also do t's & hats- and am working with a profesional painter to get into more coustom stuff- he is my cousin & we will headed tword coustom paint work for vehicles & sign work. I am in a rural area with not much compitition, but a few cut throuats out there hacking prices- want to learn alot so i can do quality work and be able to keep the rates where they should be. I am already doing moe complex stuff than the compitition. Hope to learn alot on here. Have viewed a few galleries- you guys are awsome!:thankyou: