• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Howdy From Western Nebraska.

Dem66

Just registered to learn as much as I can about wide format printing. I am a rancher who took a job in town at a graphics company. I have a degree in construction management and had been self employed for the last 18 years in construction and ranching/farming until I started this job 3 months ago.

I am the production guy here and have learned a lot from printing, laminating, weeding, masking, installing to whatever needs done around here. We do mainly vehicle wraps and signs using adhesive vinyl. We have a Mimaki JV33-160 printer and a Summa Plotter.

I'm sure I will have a lot of questions to come. Glad to be aboard.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Welcome

Hello and a warm welcome from Seattle, WA! I hope your Summa plotter is working well for you. Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can do to help out.

mbarden

Welcome from Eastern Iowa,
Lived in Omaha for 10 yrs. Traveled to Scottsbluff, always thought it was the prettiest place in the middle of absolute nowhere.