Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Guy Howdy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RM Production, Oct 22, 2018.

1. RM Production

RM Production Rockin Monkey Print Production

Sep 21, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Hey Ya'll!
    I'm Steven, and I run the print production for Rockin Monkey. We print laminate and cut thousands of custom vinyl stickers a day that people order off our website. I'm new to using forums and really just interacting with other professionals in the industry, but I am looking forward to learning from others and find ways to increase the quality and diversity of sticker that I offer, and maybe offer some of my own knowledge in return.
    Ya'll are awesome!

Tags:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

:welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK

• Like Like x 1
  3. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Welcome to the Signs101 Community RM ProductionRM Production
    The forum is filled with lots of helpful information and helpful members to suggest ways to improve your craft.
    If you have any questions about how to navigate the forums, submit a support ticket and we'll be happy to assist.
    Otherwise - we hope you enjoy your stay. :welcome:

• Like Like x 1
  4. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    Just curious. Are ya'll print on the Roland, laminating, and then putting it back on the Roland to cut?

5. Fine Designs

Fine Designs New Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Mesa Arizona
    HI there welcome to the forums. Let us know if you need any help or guidance

• Like Like x 1
  6. RM Production

RM Production Rockin Monkey Print Production

Sep 21, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Yes, we print on Rolands, laminate it and put it back on to cut.