• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How's Business?

How's Business?

• Business is FANTASTIC!

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Business is Good.

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • Sailing along on an even keel.

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Business is bad.

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Business is HORRIBLE!

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

FrankenSigns.biz

Late last year business was AWFUL for a lot of us here. Right now for me, business is FANTASTIC. How about you?

Business is FANTASTIC!
Business is Good.
Business is always on an even keel.
Business is Bad.
Business is HORRIBLE!

Flame

Need to fix your poll. :p

Business has been fantastic here. 100% increase over last year, last month was a 170% increase.

tommythesignguy

Better than ever. Maybe this recession stuff is helping the advertising industry. We have alot of new clients attempting to boost their sales by any means possible and I get to use alot of new, innovative techniques. It's nice to push the limits!

S

SignTech

Tripple from last spring ............ and that does not include this full Police vehicle fleet that may be coming up.

Of course this is only our second full year at our new location ...... so I think we are finally being found. And word of mouth feed back has been excellent .... regarding our products and materials quality. So about 300% more referrals this spring.

Digital print requests up 200%.

Online sales up 300% due to a national contract received in 01/2008 with 100 distribution centers.

Of course we'll see what winter brings lol ................

Have a great day!

FrankenSigns.biz

What is interesting to me is what makes business slow? What makes us busy? If the predominate number of us are busy now, and weren't late last year, what's the barometer?

If we could determine the barometer, we'd know when things were going to slack off and when things were going to get busy.

S

SignTech

What is interesting to me is what makes business slow? What makes us busy? If the predominate number of us are busy now, and weren't late last year, what's the barometer?

If we could determine the barometer, we'd know when things were going to slack off and when things were going to get busy.

Good question ....... maybe some answer will flow in on the subject.

I know this however, I set up specific "winter fund" anticipating the worst time of year ... this time around. A separate savings. We're not going to sweat out Winter again this year.

FrankenSigns.biz

Fluctuations in business could be a result of multiple factors or barometers. When multiple factors converge, business can REALLY be affected.

Factors can be:
1) Weather
2) Commercial Building market
3) Housing Starts
4) Job Market
5) Stock Market
6) Inflation
7) Price of oil
8) Political climate
9) Consumer Price Index

Anyone want to add to this?

R08

Can't keep up. Dreading to answer the phone. When it's dry, it dry but when it pours ... man it pours.

FrankenSigns.biz

Better than ever. Maybe this recession stuff is helping the advertising industry. We have a lot of new clients attempting to boost their sales by any means possible and I get to use a lot of new, innovative techniques. It's nice to push the limits!

This could mean our current spike in sales is a "flash in the pan" as sales may diminish after this current spike creates little if any results for our clients. Let's hope not.

BTW: An article in the most recent issue of Sign Industry says our industry is faring well in this down economy.