• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How's your Spring cleaning coming along?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Did a little cleaning yesterday and organized the things on my desk. Kinda reminds me of one of those "Where's Waldo?" things.

Well...what do you think?

Seriously...I'd drop dead from thirty feet away if it were really mine.

I used to be a victim of "organized chaos"...but not any longer. I practically freak out when crumbs get on the mouse pad. I got a huge early jump on my spring cleaning this week...wow, it feels good.

Attachments

• Desk.png
    Desk.png
    623.9 KB · Views: 76

Mosh

I still have a 5' snow drift on one end of our farm shop! Going to be 60 tomorrow so I hope it melts!!! Long way from spring, but with the warm weather thoughts of mushroom hunting are poping into my head!!!!

WildWestDesigns

Not happening right now. It really needs to, especially on the computer desk. I just can't get motivated when I would prefer to just do embroidery designs. I'm just not one of those that can get motivated with cleaning.

At least I'm not a horder though, that's got to count for something right?