• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hows your team doing so far?

showcase 66

So 4 weeks into the NFL season there has been a huge difference in what some teams are doing and what they are not. I mean, really, who thought the Saints would be 0-4. I would have guessed 2-2 minimum but 0-4?

Pittsburgh's Def has been a disappointment for my fantasy team. 49ers are not doing what I thought they would be doing from what we saw last year.

Now I am a huge Cardinals fan, so this season so far has been awesome. At the beginning of the year, I would have guessed us being 3-1 after 4 weeks. I figured as long as they have consistent quarterbacking they would be hard to beat. Cant wait for the team to be healthy and get back Heap, Docket, and even Wells back. Was at the game on Sunday (season tickets) and actually broke my left foot on the last touchdown from Kolb to Roberts on 4th down to tie the game. (Wont wear sandals to a game anymore).

So hows your team doing?

max

Falcons fan here.... its nice being 4-0 aint it!
i think my guys are finally built to go all the way barring injury. Matt Ryan is now become a heluva QB....