• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How's your weather?

DizzyMarkus

We just got our butts paddled lol -- Those of you that know roughly where I live can understand. Just a share pic for those of you int he warmer climates.

How did Farmboy Graphics fare? (35 minute ride from me)

Markus

This is the local Big M supermarket @ 9am, more is forcasted to be on its way :rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• 69688_347148232067673_1815682749_n.jpg
    69688_347148232067673_1815682749_n.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 77

Bigdawg

Just Me
I :loveya: Florida...

rather complain about the cold here (55 degrees) than have to complain about the snow there...

Happy Trails!

Moze

Precision Sign Services
We just got our butts paddled lol -- Those of you that know roughly where I live can understand. Just a share pic for those of you int he warmer climates.

How did Farmboy Graphics fare? (35 minute ride from me)

Markus

This is the local Big M supermarket @ 9am, more is forcasted to be on its way :rock-n-roll:

This thread could also be titled 'Why Moze Moved Away From Oswego'. Man I don't miss that a bit.

DizzyMarkus

lol BigDawg no complaining really, 43 years of it -- you get used to it :0)

Just sharing :thumb:

I knew you could understand Moze hehe

1-3" -- 2 nights agos total was 24.3" :Big Laugh

Markus

C

ColoPrinthead

Quite nice, I had my sunroof down at lunch. It was about 60F.

geb

I wish you'd divert that snow here, I'm only a few hours away. You guys sure know how to do winter.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
About the coolest part of the year here.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• guam winter.jpg
    guam winter.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 59

TheSnowman

Haven't had NEAR enough snow. Just an inch here and there, then it warms up to 50 and melts, then we do it all over again. When I was a kid we used to get 3-6" of snow on a regular basis through the year.

thewvsignguy

It's been snowing here since last Tuesday. About 14" on the ground and another 1-3 on the way tonight.

We had temps in the 60's last week then a cold front moved through and it's snowed everyday since then. We live on a lake that for the most parts freezes solid with 12" of ice, great for the ice fisherman and taking your sled out. Last year the lake never froze except for a few days, this year has been better and the ice is about 5-6 thick.

I love the Snow, my wife is sick of it and is ready for warmer weather. What good is a snowmobile without any snow?

SuncitySigns

Be nice to live in the snow for a while, Im dealing with 45 - 48 degrees celcius here in Western Australia and its know doubt going to get hotter!

SD&F

It's been 20 degrees at night and up to 55 during the day. The sun is shining and today it is absolutely beautiful, expecting to be 65. I have grown to love Georgia,especially since I cannot handle snow regularly. If I had been in the Donner Party, I would have been the first to go.....tasting like chicken, with just a hint of spice.