• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Howzit from South Africa

badgeman

Hi Leigh

Simon from up in JHB. The info and help you will get off this site is tremendous and there is always a laugh around. Read some archives to find the reverend story. Good laugh.

Simon

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

have several friends in south africa, they always tell me how beautiful it is and drop by for a beer lol

git r dun

Hempiz

HHmmmm....we got a HEMP and we got a REEF from So. Africa. What we got going down there?

Surfs up dude!...

We got the waves, the weather, the women, (& the weed, if u that way inclined).

U guys should drop by, awesome country, plenty to see...(& at R7,64 to the Greenback, we pretty darn cheap as well.)

:peace!:..peace

Air Art Girl

welcome, can we forward all the emails from the reverends in Africa that want 60 banners?? You are alot closer. LOL

Just kidding, welcome and enjoy

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from Pennsylvania.................

Yeah, seems like you guys over there are missing the boat on these banner deals. These guys keep calling all of us for literally 100's of banners and it always seems to be the shipping part of the deal that screws it all up. With you guys, they could save that shipping money and go direct.

I'll start forwarding them to ya........