• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Hp 25500 help figuring things out in Dallas Texas

ernesto ortiz

Wondering if anybody in the Dallas Texas area knows about how to set the printer up and things that might need to be adjusted or fixed maintenance wise

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Franklin

Hey Ernesto. I;m a new member as well.

Have you set up the machine yourself yet?\

I recently bought a used l25500 myself. Just finished setting it up. I'm sure i could help over the form if you tell me what issues your having.

ernesto ortiz

Hey Ernesto. I;m a new member as well.

Have you set up the machine yourself yet?\

I recently bought a used l25500 myself. Just finished setting it up. I'm sure i could help over the form if you tell me what issues your having.
Im able to print

Franklin

Im able to print , i just trying too see what the normal of setting up a print just so i can know im doing stuff right

Like A "How to"

Yeah I'd love that as well. I'm current using

Windows 10 64 bit
Onyx
Directly connected to the L25500

What material are you using?

I have LexJet Sunset by Fredrix Matte Canvas but i won't be ordering again, I dont like it for my needs. I'm looking to print stretched canvas.
How about yourself?

As far as general set up goes, I'm not sure its any different then above, aside from maybe having a router set up.

Franklin

Well i am having trouble importing profile , im printing on a adhesive paper

What ripping software?
What error are you getting?

On onyx it's pretty straight forward.
Printer set up or device set up
( I'm not on it currently) then click the media tab. Then import.

May be different depending on the rip.

ernesto ortiz

What ripping software?
What error are you getting?

On onyx it's pretty straight forward.
Printer set up or device set up
( I'm not on it currently) then click the media tab. Then import.

May be different depending on the rip.
Its onyx 11 , and substrate that I have has a download profile but it is not recognized by the software and it shows that it's not the correct one but I'm sure it is because it's the only one to download for the printer

papabud

Lone Wolf
slow down.
your using onyx 11
you downloaded a substrate profile.
which software says its incorrect?

ernesto ortiz

Question have you had this problem? Every time i start to print its about to print and it does this
6a59dc5a52a0ff3c8e3d2d9973796c79.jpg

ddarlak

Go Bills!
that's not good, means its an error the printer can't identify. Probably ink in the lines. I have cleaned them out before, I would never do it again.

This would be tough for a mid level hack (me) to figure out and i'm assuming your not even to that level, You will need to call in a tech for this.

ernesto ortiz

that's not good, means its an error the printer can't identify. Probably ink in the lines. I have cleaned them out before, I would never do it again.

This would be tough for a mid level hack (me) to figure out and i'm assuming your not even to that level, You will need to call in a tech for this.
Thanks for the the reply

Franklin

Question have you had this problem? Every time i start to print its about to print and it does this
6a59dc5a52a0ff3c8e3d2d9973796c79.jpg

it seems to be "The System error 79:04 is a generic firmware error"

I would redownload the firmware from HP for your operating system and send it to your printer from the ip's url.

If you have never sent any firmware to the printer then that is the issue, if you have sent firmware well great you already know how to and you may just need to re-send the correct one to your printer.

I personally have gotten this same error when I was trying to use windows 10. I downloaded some random firmware on the net for l25500 for windows 10. of course it was not and it gave me the same or similar error (i dont recall) i ended up downgrading to windows 7 and using the hp firmware directly from their site and i have not had any issues since.

well im having a color profiling issue lol but not an issue with the machine. its more human error issues on my end. Let me know if the firmware changes help.

ernesto ortiz

it seems to be "The System error 79:04 is a generic firmware error"

I would redownload the firmware from HP for your operating system and send it to your printer from the ip's url.

If you have never sent any firmware to the printer then that is the issue, if you have sent firmware well great you already know how to and you may just need to re-send the correct one to your printer.

I personally have gotten this same error when I was trying to use windows 10. I downloaded some random firmware on the net for l25500 for windows 10. of course it was not and it gave me the same or similar error (i dont recall) i ended up downgrading to windows 7 and using the hp firmware directly from their site and i have not had any issues since.

well im having a color profiling issue lol but not an issue with the machine. its more human error issues on my end. Let me know if the firmware changes help.
Ill try that today