• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 25500 white space WTF!?!"!

ProWraps

no im printing!!!!! and wondering who the little b*tch boy is that keeps talking smack to me in the tags. i got neutered and cant talk smack back cause ill get "banned".

HulkSmash

no im printing!!!!! and wondering who the little b*tch boy is that keeps talking smack to me in the tags. i got neutered and cant talk smack back cause ill get "banned".

Someone who obviously afraid to step out and say it to your face.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
It does not really affect your printing but it does cause wasted material. Not sure about other RIP's but you can specify how long the roll is so if you are telling it to print a large quantity or a lot of panels you can see if there will be enough prior to sending the job or - it will prevent you from printing a partial peice at the end of the roll.

HulkSmash

It was me.

I saw this kind of tag on other threads and thought it was an accepted form of humour.

hmmm it seems not...

directly calling someone a queer and someone who likes to suck **** is hardly what was in other tags.