• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 260 Latex Printers - no 208V - 220-240V buck booster or Transformer

k_graham

I'm interested in HP 260 Latex Printers - however site requirement document shows, no 208V which is standard with 3Phase - 220-240V is required using buck booster or Transformer or pehaps UPS?

My electrician is looking into the solution but I'm wondering what others have done. use a booster from 208 to 230? or a transformer from 110 volt to 220 volt? Any brands to recommend or suppliers?

It seems odd they require 2 of 20 amp plugs but the power usage is about 4000 watts at highest or about 20 amps so only 10 per circuit. Seems they should be able to suggest 2 of 15 amp 230 volt plugins but cord ends will require 20 amp style.

Recommendations?

Thanks,

Ken

InkJet

As per the site prep it mentions:
"Ensure that the input voltage is within the printer's rated voltage range. The printer requires a step-up transformer for tri-phase 208 V or 200 V power systems (voltage line to line)."