• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 26500

toodark

im getting faulty ink cartridges. I have tried a new cartridge, cleaning contacts, swapped ink cartridge module with another cartridge slot. Still same error. My ink cartridges have a expiration date of 25 Jul18. Do they go bad where printer will not read them?

Precision

im getting faulty ink cartridges. I have tried a new cartridge, cleaning contacts, swapped ink cartridge module with another cartridge slot. Still same error. My ink cartridges have a expiration date of 25 Jul18. Do they go bad where printer will not read them?
toodark - this just happened with ouy HP Latex 360. Error message says faulty ink catridge also. It is the "PIP" sensors located where the ink tips from the ink cartridge is received by the machine. One went out, then shortly after 3 more slots failed. Still waiting for the remaining slots to take their turn. This will probably need a service call to HP.

Carlos Valencia

Hi, those ink cartridges last for years and years. the warranty is only a warranty date nothing else. If the issue is not the cartridge, then yes, i would check the contacts, if not that then the issue is the board. There are 2 there, one for each row, top and bottom inks. each board is about 1"x8". we sell them often. easy to replace too. thx Plottermaster