• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hp 3000 & fb700 user manuals

MikeD

Does anyone know where I can download a user manual for an hp latex 3000 and an hp scitex fb700? Searched signs101 and google but only found youtube vids.
any clues on where/how to search are greatly appreciated!
Miked

FrankW

Are you kidding? You will find the user manuals on www.hp.com

Enter www.hp.com-website

Click on the "Support" Link on the upper side, there on "Support & Troubleshooting"

Under "Find my product", set "HP Scitex FB700" or "HP Latex 3000"

Regularly 1 Match is found. Click on the link.

Next page you will find categories like "Download options", "Top issues", but "Manuals" too. Click on the "Manuals" Link.

There you can choose language and manual type. Klick on that link.

For user guide, you will often find more than one option, for example for the FB700 a Rigid Media Guide and a User Guide

Select what you want to download and click

Check your download folder

Double-click on the appropriate PDF-File

MikeD

Thanks Frank!
I was at that page, but only saw the video help files. I've downloaded the pdfs now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

FrankW

You're welcome. Was a really funny question, because they are available easily. But you're right, this page design is a little bit irritating.