• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 3500CP 54" Printer - Any info?

speedmedia

Anyone have one of these? Have one in the area for sale and thought about looking at it to do interior stuff as well as some poster prints and canvas prints.

Anyone have any info on this machine? Where to buy some parts (heads, inks etc...)

Thanks,
Kurt

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Its really hard to get parts and even harder to get service. How much was it? You can get a refurbished HP-5500 60" unit for only a few thousand.

speedmedia

Never done anything with one of those just seen a local has one for sale for $600.00 that needs a head. Thought it might be a decent deal for the money.

I will steer clear of it now. I am looking at those new Epsons and might just go that route...

Thanks,
Kurt

joeutut

Not Worth It

I bought one for $1000. It runs good but material and ink are so expensive that it is cheaper to sub it out. :frustrated: