• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 360 + 3M Envision LX480

Signs Express

Has anybody noticed prints off their 300 series latex printers don't look as saturated on LX480 as they do on other films?

What ink limits and temperature settings are you guys finding produces the best results?

I did notice there are two pre-loaded profiles on our 360.... LX480cV3 and 480cV3.

dypinc

For better saturation I have found with a lot of 3M vinyls that 170% or 150% works best. Let your RIP do a proper ink limit per channel & linearization before you create your profile. 120% always seems a little week but is usable in a lot of situations. Try even higher ink limits and see where your RIP backs it down to. Seems Cyan is way high on these machine and gets backed down way before the other inks, so if any of the other inks gets backed down then you'll know where the best ink density settings is.