• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 360 cheapest rip

thebluesdude

Hi guys, just changing over from Roland Vs540 to an Hp 360 can anyone recommend a cheap rip to use with it please? Didn’t bank on having to add more cost lol

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i chose the free flexi rip that came with the 315, it doesn't print directly either, but i save the file in flexi 10 and open it in flexi12 print. the 5 second extra step was worth not spending money to "downgrade" to flexi12....

ikarasu

I usually advocate against rented software... But for $50 a month, Flexi gives you a full print and cut solution, along with a vector application some might find useful.

When a good rip is $2-3000... $50 a month is great considering you get all the upgrades for free.

kazziu

Have tested many Rip's, but went with Colorgate, by far the fastest, color control is rock solid, the price for the basic version to go with Latex is also very reasonable....

FrankW

The FlexiPRINT SE Basic RIP should be available for $ 995 (EUR 995 in Europe) . It is the same as the FlexiPRINT HP Basic Edition-RIP delivered with the 315/335, but the regular version with all printer drivers. Supports one Printer at the time, and no contour cutting. Can be updated later for a few hundred bucks to FlexiPRINT with contour cutting and up to 2 printers.

Emd2kick

If you plan on growing and adding additional equipment choose software that you will be comfortable with. We have all our machines on Onyx Thrive, from our flat bed to our latex and eco machines. It makes it easier for a streamline workflow, and operators understanding a universal rip.