• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Hp 360 - Gray prints pink - encoder strip

kazziu

Hello,
I have this small issue with printing grey color, it comes out with a pinkish hue, i'm quite sure that the LC-LM printhead is the culprit(6 pass CMYK comes out perfect) but someone suggested that a cleaning of the encoder strip is recommended aswell. Is it a good idea to clean the encoder strip with isopropanol? I have red some statements that cleaning or touching the encoder strip in a HP latex is a very bad idea?
Thanks.

darrellcarpenay

I have a HP365 and suffering from the same issue. I don't think this is an encoder strip issue. Can anyone advise if they found a solution to this problem?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I believe the issue may be in the software / substrate setting. Color correction needs to be turned. off.
You have spectro on it so make a new printmode that's CMYK only without lmlc. Then it's easy to rule out the LmLc printhead. Which is the most common problem. Problem is you usually can't see from the nozzle check etc.

Last edited: