• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp 360 Media Loading Accessory

Lea Marc

Hi guys,

I swear I saw a post on this already but I'm asking again anyway. Did HP redesign the media loading accessory to help with fabrics and thin banner materials that would normally headstrike if you didn't run through 2-3ft first or even attach to the take up core? If you had a 360 before this redesign could you get one for free if it was still under warranty? I thought I saw a web link to this but can't find it, if anyone can help that would be appreciated.

Here is what we are looking at:

HP Latex Media Loading Accessory (F0M63A)

Steve

ProColorGraphics

I know when I had mine there was a redesign on the platen guard that was a free upgrade under warranty. I don't remember the loading accessory ever being updated.

ProColorGraphics

the attachments that go inside are metal, it has a felt/banner material construction and there is velcro you attach under the heater where the media comes out. So they are locked in place. They actually worked compared to the old style.

I had issues with 2 sided banner material sticking under the heater. After I got these upgraded, it worked fine.

Split76

the attachments that go inside are metal, it has a felt/banner material construction and there is velcro you attach under the heater where the media comes out. So they are locked in place. They actually worked compared to the old style.

I had issues with 2 sided banner material sticking under the heater. After I got these upgraded, it worked fine.

i got this free too (bought my 360 4/2016)