• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 360 Screen Problems

bgraphix

Bought our printer last year and when the tech was training me, the screen went out. HP tech came and the screen was okay, but I requested she change it anyway seeing that there's obviously something wrong with it. Here we are again, not even a year later and the screen went out again. Anyone else have problems with their screen? I asked tech support while I was opening a ticket and he said that he did see some problems when the machine first came out, but he's never heard of it happening twice.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2047.jpg
    IMG_2047.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2078.jpg
    IMG_2078.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 156

bgraphix

Talked with a tech this morning. He is going to check if there might be a power supply kicking it out seeing it's twice within a year. I will update once the part(s) are replaced

AaronSSsignsKC

It has to have a short or something causing that i have had my screen want to almost freeze or lag to the touch before but never anything like this in almost two years. Please let us know what ya find out I am very curious.