• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 9000s Ink? Who is using what??

Scott Reynolds

I getting back into the printing business after 5 years off and settled on getting a couple of used 9000s to get my feet wet.

One of the negatives that come along with the 9000s's is the ink cost. Found a couple of printers for sale. Some of them have only had OEM inks in them, but most have 3rd party inks in them. Im not really wanting to buy carts at $370 each.

So those of you still running 64s or 9000s printers, what inks do you use and how much are you paying. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. Scott

Last edited:

CS-SignSupply-TT

Good day Scott, CiberSupply has both the cartridge and the CISS for your 9000s. Since you are considering a USED 9000s, please make sure it is printing before you buy. Once you move it to your location, give it a good series of cleans and then introduce your inks.

Goat

Where are you getting the cheap OEM ink?

Where are you getting the cheap Seiko OEM ink?

wunder

the best 3rd Party Inks from Lyson/Nazdar...works perfectly nothing else.....all other likes Marabu or triangle Bordeux runs but not stable....

br
wunder