• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 9000s pump tubing

A.C.E.

Can anyone tell me the size or actual dimension and material type of pump tubing for the HP Designjet 9000s printer. Yes, I can obviously buy the pump tubes but it seems more economical to simply buy the bulk tubing and cut to size. Any ideas on who sells this tubing would be useful.

rujaque

HP Desingjet 9000s pump tubing

Can anyone tell me the size or actual dimension and material type of pump tubing for the HP Designjet 9000s printer. Yes, I can obviously buy the pump tubes but it seems more economical to simply buy the bulk tubing and cut to size. Any ideas on who sells this tubing would be useful.

I found your question looking for the same info as you for the same printer. I understand that the size is 4mm ID and 6mm OD...that would be about 5/32 in ID and 7/32 OD. In a forum I read someone that recommended the "Tygon 2375" tubing...USPLASTIC.COM carries that dimension. I'd like to validate this info prior to purchase the tubing. Did you already purchase the pump tubing?

wunder

you can not use tygon for the INk-Pump the standard is to hard otherwise you kill the Pumpmotor. you must use SOFT Tube for it...is a specialy one for INK-PUMPS only.......i have only a german distribution for it and they cost 12,-€ per meter.

regards
wunder