• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 9000s Service Manual

oracle9000

Hi, I've got PDF's of the HP900s Printer User Guide and Service Manual. I've been working with this machine for about 3 months now. I got the PDF files from the maintenance tech that came out and replaced a printer head. I'm willing to send these PDF's to anyone who needs them.

Jesse Lambert
Executive Signs Austin, TX

fantasy prints

Hi Jesse

Could you email me a copy we have a HP9000s that is playing up with the LC, LM and Black side of inks. Keep needing to clean after every print but still in two minds if it's the heads. Had Maintenance kit and filters replaced but want to see if there is anything common to them. Other three heads never need to clean and they are same age.

Paul

paul@fantasyprints.co.uk

Signs2u

Service Manual

If someone would please send me the service manual as well that would be awesome. I just picked up a very used 64s that I want to toy with and get rolling again. Mike@signs2uboise.com

Thanks so much!

MMSigns

I have a hard copy, but I cannot find any details on how to access the maintenance menu when the machine is frozen due to Error 1290. I want to reset the counters, but can't get into the maintenance menus...any help / advice?

J Hill Designs

shut down machine

to skip error recovery when powering on machine, press Cancel and Shift keys and Power On button.

you'll get to maintenance mode password! (shift, up, down, right)

go to counters and reset Prime Assembly.

machine is telling you to replace prime assembly - you don't have to do it immediately...

Aqua5

I have 2 User Guides for the 9000 HP DesignJet. 1 is the guide and the other is a supplement. Both are pdf format. If you want them I can email them too you free of charge.