• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Colorspan Parts?

bigprinter

Anyone know where to get parts for a HP Colorspan? We need a sensor replaced but I have no idea where to start. Can anyone help?

kev324

If it were me, I would see if you can find the manufacturer on the sensor and buy the part from a vendor. I did that with a couple parts from our Colorspan. I know at least one part came from DigiKey and their service and shipping time was top notch.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Which printer? We have a 72UVR in pieces in the back -- it was still working when we disassembled it...

WinGraphics

Premium Subscriber
cmscalmedia.net These guys are seriously good. They know the colorspan flatbeds like the back of their hand and are willing to help you over the phone. They are located in socal

hydo1

Another +1 for CMS. I had a vacuum problem in August and CMS repaired it quickly and for significantly less than the cost of a new system.