• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP/colorspann flatbed with 200 hours on it flat screen went out and now it sits....

signsreno

So I have a low milage HP/Colorspann flatbed printer where the touchscreen seems to have gone out. We shut down a second shop we had it in and now it sits in storage. Can it be run with a keyboard/mouse/monitor? Can the touchscreen be fixed? Anybody interested in it for parts if nothing else?

jasonx

So I have a low milage HP/Colorspann flatbed printer where the touchscreen seems to have gone out. We shut down a second shop we had it in and now it sits in storage. Can it be run with a keyboard/mouse/monitor? Can the touchscreen be fixed? Anybody interested in it for parts if nothing else?

Not sure how the older models work but if you open the electrical box you should see a motherboard if its the same. Can plug in your monitor and keyboard and mouse to give it a try. Haven't done it before but it seems possible unless the software only react to the touch screen for inputs.

wunder

colorspan Displaymaker serie NO
HP H-35xxx or H45xxx YES
HP Scitex FB-500 aso YES

if you need CS DM touchscreen contact me

br
wunder