• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Design Jet Z6100 60" reviews

fwgrafix

Local shop is selling out, and I have oppurtunity to purchase equipment, printer I am especially interested in HP Design Jet Z6100. I only have roland machines here, and I know nothing about HP equipment. The price is $3500. We currently use roland SP 540 with eco solvent inks, We do all types of vehicle lettering, graphics, signs, some wraps, as well as some backlit signs. My question is anyone have any advice or experiences with this printer. I would hate to buy this printer and find out I won't use it because my Roland prints better images. Thanks For any advice

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The Z6100 is a killer machine and does great quality, they are a work horse and will last a long time. I know a company that is actually giving away these units for free when you buy 2 sets of ink or something crazy like that. If your interested let me know and I will hook you up with them. You can't go wrong with the Z's

Billct2

It's a great printer but not for vehicles or exterior signs. It's an aqueous printer best for indoor posters & displays.

HankeDigital

Hpz6100

The Z6100 is a killer machine and does great quality, they are a work horse and will last a long time. I know a company that is actually giving away these units for free when you buy 2 sets of ink or something crazy like that. If your interested let me know and I will hook you up with them. You can't go wrong with the Z's

BigFish, they are giving away brand new HPZ6100's? Or used? What is the co. we recently retired one of ours. Thanks.

TomK

Interested, hook me up! :)