• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP DEsignjet 8000 black printhead

rujaque

I purchased an used Hp Designjet 8000s a couple of months ago. It was very well maintained. At the very beginning I did not have any problem but for the last 3-4 weeks I've been having problems with the black printhead. Evry single morning it is clogged and I have to do a lot of printhead cleaning to be able to make it work again. I am not using OEM HP inks so I guess that there could be the problem...but at the very beginning I used the same inks and didn't have the problem. Any thoughts?

es

PH RECOVERY clears the head completely? Black color on the HP 8000 is very naughty. Strongly reacts to the humidity in the room and on the temperature. Poor prints on glossy media. Try to omit the heat on the table to 30 degrees.

es

KM256MN on HP8000 does not fit. The printer generates an error and does not print. I know several people who bought these heads and they all returned to the seller. Special cartridge is not helping.
Do you have clients that they successfully installed on HP8000?

Tavomxl

Printhead problem

I have a problem with one printhead, it starts printing ok and then stops printing, i do a pause and wait for one or two minutes, starts priniting ok again and then stops printing, I dont know what to do and there is not support for this kind of printers.

Thanks to everybody

sigmasigns

Same Problem as Tavo but with the Light Can Head.

Prints a few cm then the color will gone slowly, fixing only if i press pause on the machine for few minutes, have someone a solution.

Kolev

One picture

Hope to help.

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 138

Kolev

HP 8000 designjet printhead

What's in the ink reservoir and what materials it is built? Some blueprint...?

Tavomxl

magenta printhead leaves a thin magenta line in colors with magenta mix

magenta printhead leaves a thin magenta line in colors with magenta mix