Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP designjet 8000s

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by NorthernSignGuy, Jul 31, 2012.

1. NorthernSignGuy

NorthernSignGuy New Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Hi,

i was recently hired on as a production assistant for a new sign company after the old owners basically walked out on the business. we are running an hp designjet 8000s printer, but the pc everything was installed on is down, and we dont have any of the software.

i have the onyx postershop with preset drivers for it, however i need the initial installation file for the machine itself but HP no longer has it for download.

Does anyone know where i can find this software? we are down for the count without it!

Thanks for any answers in advance!

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    what version of onyx?

3. Matt-Tastic

Matt-Tastic Member

Nov 25, 2008
    www.onyxgfx.com has a download program for the software (as low as onyx 7) and a separate driver/profile download.

you have to register, but that part is free.

4. NorthernSignGuy

NorthernSignGuy New Member

Jul 31, 2012
    i downloaded the onyx drivers for it but i keep getting "unsupported printer" error, they are the correct drivers

5. iSignDesigncom

iSignDesigncom Member

Feb 15, 2013
    El Paso
    I use flexi sign pro 8

I use flexi sign pro 8 I also have a flexi sign pro 7 I no longer use if u still need it give us an email. Isigndesign@hotmail.com. I also have the ony. That came with my hp8000s. Www.iSignDesign.com