• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Designjet L26500 - Carriage Belt Replacement

BG-SIGN

Hi!

I am looking for help regarding carriage belt replacement on our HP Designjet L26500 large format printer. We were printing yesterday and it jammed in the middle of a print. I am assuming that our belt is the problem because it looks worn and frayed on the bottom half of the belt. I have attached an image below.

Has anyone ever done a carriage belt replacement on this type of printer? If so, do you have any instructions or advice on replacement. We would like to attempt replacing the belt ourselves first before paying for someone to come out and do it.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!

- Arionna

Attachments

• HPL26500_FrayingBelt.jpg
    HPL26500_FrayingBelt.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 569

Carlos Valencia

Hi!

I am looking for help regarding carriage belt replacement on our HP Designjet L26500 large format printer. We were printing yesterday and it jammed in the middle of a print. I am assuming that our belt is the problem because it looks worn and frayed on the bottom half of the belt. I have attached an image below.

Has anyone ever done a carriage belt replacement on this type of printer? If so, do you have any instructions or advice on replacement. We would like to attempt replacing the belt ourselves first before paying for someone to come out and do it.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!

- Arionna
Hi we know everything about those units. We have the belts in stock and replace hundreds of them. We can supply you with the belt and the instructions. Overall easy process. You just need to take it one step at a time. thx Plottermaster