• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP FB 500 usage report

A2Z

Signtec 360 LLC
Looking at buying a used FB500 with 312,000 sq ft printed. Is this a lot? What’s the general rule life expectancy for this printer if taken care of properly. Thanks for any suggestions.

parrott

Our 500 has around 700k square feet on it currently, but we had to replace hard drive/motherboard/etc. around the 3 year mark. Considering that reset the mileage on it, I would guess we have run well over 1 million square feet. Still running like a champ. Parts are getting harder to find, but these machines are great.

A2Z

Signtec 360 LLC
Our 500 has around 700k square feet on it currently, but we had to replace hard drive/motherboard/etc. around the 3 year mark. Considering that reset the mileage on it, I would guess we have run well over 1 million square feet. Still running like a champ. Parts are getting harder to find, but these machines are great.

Thanks I really appreciate the response.