• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP FB700 leading edge position issue

Davo

Ever since upgrading our FB700 to the latest KA B.03.06 firmware the leading edge isn't properly positioned. The first sheet loaded will be out by up to about 2inches from the start of print position. I need to eject the sheet and then reload it for the printer to get the position correct, then I can print from the leading edge, otherwise it will be 2 inches down the sheet.

Anyone else come across this and know a fix without reverting back to the old firmware that worked fine? I don't use the features of the newer firmware anyway...

Davo

A simple leading edge calibration the tech carried out fixed the problem. Now we're having other issues not firmware related. :( The new firmware is really good, 96 stored jobs compared to 24 on 3.05 and multiple N up sheets of different sizes. Anyway all good now with regards to this issue.