• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp FB700 Roller Option

NHuckaby

Hey Guys,

We have had our FB700 since november now and we have used the roller option for most of our banners. we have had good and bad experience with it. I was
just seeing what everybody else has to say about it.

Thanks

LarryB

I have a FB500 without the roller option and print a lot of banners on it. I use reverse wound banner material and line up to the rollers. The printer pulls the roll material by itself. Feed it in up to the alignment bar and usually advance the image 7" so the banner edge does not hit the print head. Only issues I have is it can skew a little bit with prints over 30'.

Slim White

Banners on the FB700

I think the FB700 does a great job on banners. The material can walk a little on really long runs, but if it's loaded properly onto the takeup reel, you can print an entire roll of material over night. What issues have you had?