• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp fb700

Jacob

I just purchased a hp fb700 haven't got it yet but have a few questions.

Can you run multiple rolls of vinyl. For example running two 48" rolls side by side at the same time.

I have seen it done on the EFI machines. I assume if you run them close and set the art work up right it will work.
However i would like to know if anybody has actually done it.

Jacob

HulkSmash

I just purchased a hp fb700 haven't got it yet but have a few questions.

Can you run multiple rolls of vinyl. For example running two 48" rolls side by side at the same time.

I have seen it done on the EFI machines. I assume if you run them close and set the art work up right it will work.
However i would like to know if anybody has actually done it.

Jacob

Nope.

danno

We have a fb700. I wouldn't recommend it. You can attempt it, but both rolls would have to be perfectly matched in length. The machine isn't configured for a dual roll application.

wunder

@coloradosigns

your NOPE is not so correct answer !!! Right is machine is not configured for but you can use it without Problem as.....little tricky for the first time.....Printing from center 2 gfx. with space ~10mm (or what you need) thats it....where is the problem :notworthy:

So the Right Answer is YES CAN BE with cheap trick :toasting:

br
wunder

Jacob

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I am sure i will give it a try. we do a lot of large runs so it would be great for that. Any other tips and trick i need to know for the 700?

SBTJC

You can trick it, but you have to make sure your bed is completely flat, and you don't run real long runs, as the material will float from side to side. We tricked ours into by running it as an N-Up. Leaving the rollers up top and letting it drag the material off the tables. So the answer is No, but yes you can trick it into it.

SBTJC

We have the roll to roll addition. You can set it up completely, we haven't done that. There is no way of stopping the rolls from floating if it isn't completely level.