Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP Gloss adhesive Vinyl

Discussion in 'Labels and Decals' started by Artworks, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Artworks

Artworks Artworks

Nov 28, 2012
    Roseville, CA
    Is anyone familiar with this product? I am working with a new company and we are the largest HP dealer in the U.S. They have their own Gloss adhesive vinyl, as well as a cast adhesive vinyl and I am looking for product comparisons. I personally am used to 3M, but i am looking for for others have used the HP media. Anyone, anywhere?

2. AF

AF Active Member

Dec 8, 2013
    USA
    Don't do it, that material will trash your print head(s) and more.

3. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Its a good product and wont do any harm to your machine, what company is saying they are the largest HP dealer?

4. Artworks

Artworks Artworks

Nov 28, 2012
    Roseville, CA
    http://www.csdsinc.com/

I should say "one" of the largest. I was told at one point we were, I don't know if that has changed or not. They sell a lot of printers and equipment though...

Have you ever used the material to wrap vehicles or anything like that? So far, from what I have used of it, it seems okay. But, not a lot of other people know much about the media itself.

5. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over

Yes I have seen many cars wrapped with it but the price in my opinion is a little high, for wraps I would stick with 3M.